TakeShape is looking for a Product Manager to provide leadership on our Engineering team and help set and drive our product roadmap.
- Scope and shape feature specifications to help us ship high-quality code at a fast-pace
- Triage incoming bug reports and feature requests to direct resources where they're most needed
- Assign engineering tasks and and track progress towards milestones
- Contribute feature announcements and product updates to advance content marketing and user acquisition goals
- 4+ years in a Product Manager role
- Demonstrated record of success bringing products successfully to market
- Technical background, with knowledge of web technologies and the JAMstack
- Excellent organization and communication skills
TakeShape aims to be the essential integration platform that seamlessly connects 17M front-end developers to the APIs they rely on to build their applications. We're developers, looking to make the lives of other developers better. Our founders are proudly based in NYC and we operate as a remote company with employees spread across over the United States.
How to Apply
Send your resume, GitHub profile, and any other supporting info to firstname.lastname@example.org