TakeShape is looking for talented communicators to help tell stories about the amazing projects and exciting developments happening in the world of web development. Compensation will be paid on a per-contribution rate with opportunities to advance within TakeShape's Developer Relations team.
- Author how-to guides, technology explainers, and opinions for TakeShape's community and users
- Interview TakeShape community members about their projects
- Pitch new story ideas to TakeShape's editors and source new stories from the developer community
- Provide multimedia assets to accompany stories, including illustrative figures or videos when appropriate
- Knowledge of modern web technologies and the JAMstack
- Strong writing skills and the ability to explain complex subjects clearly and concisely in prose
- Experience writing for a diverse range of audiences with differing levels of expertise in your subject
- The ideal candidate will be involved in the developer community and have an active presence in online communities frequented by web developers
TakeShape aims to be the essential integration platform that seamlessly connects 17M front-end developers to the APIs they rely on to build their applications. We're developers, looking to make the lives of other developers better. Our founders are proudly based in NYC and we operate as a remote company with employees spread across over the United States.
How to Apply
We're currently looking for writers who can:
- author technical walkthroughs about using TakeShape with other tools, frameworks, and services;
- explain the important technologies in the Jamstack for beginners;
- or tell success stories about the products and services developed by TakeShape's customers.
To join us as a contributor, please submit your resume and a story pitch for one of the above subjects, no longer than 100 words, to email@example.com.